The lone developer behind the Stadia+ Chrome extension has released a new version of Stadia+, bringing some new languages, squashing some bugs, and adding a sorely-missed feature: Windowed Mode.
Stadia on Chrome doesn’t natively support Windowed Mode, much to the annoyance of many players, but with the Stadia+ extension, Windowed Mode is now possible. There are a few more tweaks to the add-on, and they’re all listed down below. You can get the Stadia+ extension from the Chrome store for free.
- There is now a button in the Stadia menu (Shift+Tab) that allows the player to enter and exit windowed mode.
- The user can now enable or disable specific components using the popup.
- Fixed a bug causing some data to be corrupted when stored.
Added several new available translations.
- Basque (EU)
- Galician (GL)
- Russian (RU)
- Ukranian (UA)
Quality of Life (QOL) changes and minor bugfixes.
- Changed network monitor data from bits (b) to bytes (B).
- You can no longer select both 4k and H264 in the Stadia+ menu.
- Fixed an issue where the average traffic would show up as NaN.
- Fixed a bug where some icons wouldn’t load.